Followers

sexta-feira, 13 de abril de 2012

Who I am

Hey, nice to meet you :D
I will do just like everybody else in this first post... I will tell you something about me...
My name is Eliud Neto, and I come from a mid town called Vila Velha in the state of Espírito Santo.
Let me put a picture from my city so you can check it out :)




Nice huh?
So, I'm going to France this year (2012), problaby in September 6th, still don't know where though :( Maybe I'll get to know that in July or August... Anyway I will let you guys know when I get one :D
And you maybe asking yourself: If this guy is from Brasil, why the hell is he writting in English. Well, because through these last months I've made some nice relationships with people who doesn't speak portuguese, and I want them to understand what I write...

I guess that's enough for the first post, hope you liked it :)

À bientot

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário